My Lolabug,
This week, your favorite thing is a hard call -- and what a lovely problem to have :) The first contender would be our trip to the Thinkery -- our first visit to the new museum location. The water music room was your second favorite -- but the winner was definitely the lights room. Giant Lite-Brite wall? Oh yeah, a winner.
But then another day, we stopped by Callahan's store. We hadn't been. They were so nice -- one of the ladies showed us the back door that led to stalls with chickens, a very loud rooster, mini-pigs, and goats...and then back inside, we found the bunnies. And you got to pet one of those. Oh yeah, a winner again.
And then finally, this weekend, we went to visit family for your aunt Lindsay's birthday. We took a little gift for your cousin, a Thomas the Train bubble blower. My, my -- a third big win this week. And I must say you two kiddos did some decent sharing. You two ran with it, pointed the bubbles at other people, and danced in the bubbles yourselves.
Bubbles, bubbles -- in air and all over you both :)
A great week. And my favorite thing?-- It might be tonight, after a long day, when I put you to bed. In your crib, you popped your head up to say, "Your body needs a rest, Mommy" -- quoting something I've been trying to sell to you at tough bedtimes. I couldn't help laughing, and I said, "Gosh, I love you." You immediately said it back with a grin: "Gosh, I love you!" My little lovebug, indeed.
'Til next time, Love to my Lorelai





No comments:
Post a Comment